Background





Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pink Zebra


I am having wonderful success with my Pink Zebra business! I think I finally found where I click. I'm a direct sales junky, and love the idea of having my own businesses. I've always been entrepreneurial, which is evident by my absolute boredom in my traditional job. (My poor husband hears about it every day...).  I have only been doing this since January (2012) and I have two awesome women on my team.

Visit my website:  MySprinklesRock.com
"Like" my fan page (please!):  www.Facebook.com/TeriPinkZebra

We have an awesome fundraiser where the organization/cause earns 40%, and the Pink Zebra charity, HEROES, donates days of daycare to working single moms.

Awesome!  <--- singy-song voice

Please contact me if you'd like more information about PZ!  teri367@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment